Happy Workout Wednesday guys and girls! As I'm about to embark on a little 13 mile training run with my trusty playlist at the ready, I thought I'd share the tunes I'm loving to run to at the moment.
Running means a lot of different things to me, but one of those is some valuable 'me time' where I get to disconnect from daily life and music plays an important part in that feeling.
I know some people prefer to run without any kind of distraction be that music or podcasts or whatever, but I know for a fact that I run faster and more consistently with my earphones plugged in. I would say, that if you're running on road (or anywhere for that matter) then obviously be careful and mindful of what's going on around you!
Ok, so here are the songs that are currently featuring heavily on my playlist (don't judge me!). I suppose I should preface this list by saying that it's pretty 'eclectic'!
So, in no particular order:
- Bulletproof - La Roux
- Tron Legacy (End Titles) - Daft Punk (so so good for sprinting and pretending you're in an action movie, not that I do that...!)
- X Gon' Give it to Ya - DMX (because Deadpool)
- Hanging On - Ellie Goulding
- Hurts - Emeli Sande
- Piece of Me - MK & Becky Hill
- No CD - Loyle Carner feat Rebel Kleff
- Bloodstream - Ed Sheeran & Rudimental
- She Wants - Sunset Sons
- Starboy - The Weeknd feat Daft Punk
- Numb - Linkin Park
- Shape of You - Ed Sheeran
- Move Your Body - Sia
- Believer - Imagine Dragons
- The Sweet Escape - Gwen Stefani
- Bitch Better Have My Money - Rihanna
- Can't Hold Us Down - Christina Aguilera (remember, that whole no judgement thing?!)
- Barely Breathing - Duncan Sheik
- I Write Sins Not Tragedies - Panic at the Disco
- Helena - My Chemical Romance
- Gemini Feed - Banks
- The Girl is Mine - 99 Souls
- Freedom - (Django Unchained Soundtrack) - Antony Hamilton & Elayna Boynton
- Dangerous - Kardinal Offishall feat Akon
- Reforget - Lauv
So, there you have it, my top 25 most played songs so far this month. What tunes do you love to run to? Leave a comment and let me know!
All opinions are my own and this blog is intended for motivational and informational purposes only. The information is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult a medical professional before starting a training or nutrition program.